Changing Your Name

If you have a name change it is very important that you notify Human Resources and complete the necessary paperwork. 

Forms that you may need to complete are listed below and can be found by clicking on the Documents link or can be obtained from the Human Resource Office.  You may also need a copy of marriage license or divorce decree for processing.

- Complete a new W-4 Form

- Name/Address Change Form (for Insurance, e-mail, and Payroll)

- Teacher License Change (can also complete on-line)

- Life Insurance (if applicable)

- TCRS Retirement (if applicable)